If you’re like most of my readers, you’re a successful, high achiever. You are committed to continual improvement and strive to grow, get better are reach your potential.
You want to make a difference in this world!
But something keeps getting in the way and you just cannot seem to move the needle forward in your career.
- You seek financial independence and a balance between what you do for a living and who you are.
- You yearn for your ideas to be heard and to work on projects that challenge you but provide you enough visibility to be promoted.
- You feel overwhelmed and often think if your in the right position or with the right company to begin with.
- You want to learn how to influence and communicate more effectively in both your personal and professional lives.
- You want to negotiate like a rock start and know that you are being paid what you are worth.
Does This Sound Like You?
- Do you feel like life is coming at you faster than you can manage it?
- Do you fear the important things are falling through the cracks?
- Do you stay up at night worrying or overthinking?
If so, you’re not alone. All of us have felt this way.
I know How You Feel
I was exactly in the same place you are today. I know what it feels like to be torn in different directions. I know what it feels like to desire more time, more financial freedom and more respect and appreciation.
I too, was down and stuck in middle management and with determination and commitment, I dug deep into my soul and found my inner Career Warrior to propel me to unbelievable levels.
Before I was 28, I was at the top of my game. I was a Managing Director of one of the largest Financial Services Firm working directly for the CEO. I was on the fast track to executive management and I had to face the reality that time is limiting.. worse, it is fleeting.
The Answer – do what you love and do it every day.
My Goal in Writing This Blog
Through my blog and podcast, my mission is to give you clarity, courage and the commitment you need to succeed – at work and in life. From practical tools to get ahead or to accomplish your dreams, to strategies for personal growth and development. My goal is to empower you to move forward, make a difference and change your world.
If you are new to my site, here are some of my most popular posts in each category.